A SHRM Specialty Credential is a recognition of competency-based professional development accomplished in a focused field of practice. Those completing a SHRM Specialty Credential have demonstrated specialized knowledge in a complex and continually-evolving topic area (e.g., California HR Law or Talent Acquisition). Once a credential is earned, practitioners will receive a certificate of accomplishment along with a digital badge verifying their specialty. In addition, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential-holders who complete a SHRM Specialty Credential will have the designated set of professional development credits (PDCs) allotted to the specialty credential automatically uploaded to their SHRM Certification Portal. A SHRM Specialty Credential will remain valid for three years from the date of completion. A SHRM Specialty Credential cannot be recertified and can only be re-issued following completion of the updated specialty credential learning program.
- SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential - gain recognition for your California HR proficiency. If you practiceHR or conduct business in California, you need complete competence in the complex legislation that applies. You can now earn a SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential to demonstrate your California HR knowledge.
- SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential - as an HR Department of One, you face unique challenges that require you to bring the full range of HR expertise to your organization. How do you elevate HR as a solo practitioner? Earn your SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential to expand and leverage your resourcefulness, agility and ability to focus on the changing needs of your organization. Distinguish your credibility and validate the critical role you play in developing new insights and setting strategic initiatives while balancing operations for your organization.
- SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential - true organizational and global impact results from developing and learning in this ever-evolving workplace experience known as “culture”. Culture is a critical business asset and the greatest employee benefit an employer can provide, especially in today’s tight labor market. Diverse, inclusive, flexible and engaging workplaces are where people thrive. The SHRM Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential gives HR professionals the strategies and tools needed to successfully shift organizational culture.
- SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential - talent is the largest, most significant, ongoing investment made by successful organizations. However, most people decisions are made based on intuition and instinct. With the amount of information available in today’s workplaces, HR professionals are now able to leverage people-related data and analytics to drive business decisions and make data-based recommendations. By earning a SHRM People Analytics Specialty Credential, HR professionals can begin their journey into the field of people analytics, investigate relevant, real-world business issues, and effectively communicate data-supported findings.
- SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential - sourcing, engaging and retaining the best talent are top priorities for organizations. Earning the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential recognizes the key role that talent acquisition professionals play in today’s challenging business environment by demonstrating your proficiency as a strategic talent acquisition partner.
- SHRM U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential - talent doesn’t have borders. People are an organization’s most vital resource and most important investment. In the global competition for skilled workers, a comprehensive understanding of the U.S. immigration system is key. Policy changes and complex immigration requirements require today’s professionals to be agile and resourceful in identifying the best talent solutions. Earning SHRM’s U.S. Employment Immigration Specialty Credential will increase your effectiveness in managing employment visas, regulations, employment verification processes and audit risks to keep your organization competitive and compliant.