This event is SOLD OUT.
Please join our waitlist to be notified of cancellations.
Trust that is cultivated and present in the workplace increases organizational morale, motivation, and momentum. Trust that is absent in the workplace leads to poor organizational communications, low team morale, low employee motivation, and high levels of employee disengagement. The good thing is - leaders can learn how-to create a trust-based culture that empowers colleagues and frontline employees to go from good to great and from chaos and conflict to communication.
Leadership coach and author of Leading with Greatness, Dr. Jermaine Davis will provide practical tips and strategies on how-to create a trust-based culture while helping your team and organization thrive and succeed.
The following topics will be covered in the Trust-Based Leadership presentation:
- The two key ingredients of building and cultivating a trust-based culture as a leader
- The five steps to rebuilding and regaining trust when trust is lost as a leader
- The three root causes of team tension and workplace conflict
- How to resolve team conflict and tension using a 3-step approach
- How to prevent the #1 reason why leaders fail
- Effectively agree to disagree without destroying momentum and morale
- Develop a customer service attitude of excellence and optimism
- Problem solve personally and professionally using the QBQ Approach
- Beat burnout before it brutally beats you (Avoid the Wonder Wan and Superman Syndrome)
Dr. Jermaine M. Davis is Founder & CEO of Jermaine M. Davis Seminars & Workshops, Inc., a personal and professional development company that creates customized presentations, learning resources, and educational materials for individuals, teams, and organizations. Dr. Jermaine began his professional career as a snack food sales rep and a district sales manager within corporate America. During this time, he honed his expertise in creating culturally inclusive work environments, building high-performance teams, teaching leaders how to communicate courageously, and coaching employees on how to increase their levels of happiness and motivation so they can thrive and succeed in Life, School & Work. Dr. Jermaine founded Snack Attack Vending of Minnesota in 2003, a snack food company that specializes in helping individuals and companies satisfy their snack food cravings. After growing Snack Attack into a successful business, Dr. Jermaine decided to fully dedicated himself to his true passions of speaking, teaching, writing, and filmmaking.
This event is proudly sponsored by:
The link to access the presentation via Zoom will be included in your event confirmation email and the reminder email that will be sent to you the day before the event.
CEU Recertification Credits
This session has been submitted for SHRM and HRCI CEU credits. The information will be sent out to attendees as soon as it is available.
Registration for this event implies consent for The Minnesota State SHRM Council (MNSHRM) to use any photograph or video taken without the expressed written permission of those in the photograph or video.