- Three Keynote Speakers
- Exhibit Hall
- Our conference app, Whova
- The option to attend in-person or virtually!
- In-person registration includes:
- 4 breakout sessions, each with 3 tracks of speakers to choose from
- Monday - Lunch and Dinner
- Tuesday - Breakfast
- Virtual registration includes:
- Live stream of the all three keynote speakers and breakout sessions that are scheduled in the main ballroom (Track 1)
- Attendees who register before September 16th will receive a $25 electronic gift card to use for purchasing food during the event. This gift card will be sent out prior to the start of the conference.
Download the current agenda
* The Student Rate is available for attendees who are enrolled as full-time undergraduate students with a major in an HR field of discipline. This rate is not available for adult-learners pursuing higher-education degrees. If you have questions about your eligibility for this rate, please contact our office.
** The virtual experience will be a live stream of the all 3 keynote speakers and breakout sessions that are scheduled in the main ballroom (Track 1). Attendees who register before September 16th will receive a $25 electronic gift card to use for purchasing food during the event.
*** The in-person conference includes 4 breakout sessions, each with 3 tracks of speakers to choose from.
**** Registration to attend the conference in-person closes on September 30, 2023. Virtual conference registration closes on October 8, 2023.
Here are just a few comments from attendees of the 2022 State Conference:
- That’s a wrap for #MNSHRM22. What a great event, with some incredible speakers. The breakout sessions were super informative, and I’m excited to start implementing it into my everyday work life. The keynote speakers were absolutely amazing! Can’t wait for next year! - Mason B.
- What an amazing first day of MNSHRM. Michael S. Cohen (He/Him) & John Kriesel delivered excellent speeches to kick things off today & I attended some great breakout sessions. Cannot wait to see Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP tomorrow! - Cassie Z.
- So great to reconnect with former colleagues and share experiences! #MNSHRM22. - Jesica B.
- Congratulations to Minnesota State SHRM Council on a wildly successful HR conference. Special thank you to all of the volunteer leaders, exhibitors (especially my employer NFP ), Carrie Patton SHRM-SCP SPHR , Jae Krueger , Christine Strak, CMP, MA/Organizational Leadership, Jenny Locanthi, SHRM-SCP and so many others who made this event possible. What a closing by Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP ! The 80s theme was fun! And the staff at the Mystic Lake Casino Hotel who provided amazing food and service throughout! - Megan N.
- Great job at the Minnesota SHRM Conference, Jason A Hunt - and your 80s theme attempt! Had everyone laughing and leaving with a strong message. #shrm. - Autumn V.
SHRM/HRCI Recertification InformationGroup Rate Information
2-3 attendees from the same organization - 5% discount*
The sessions in this conference will be submitted for SHRM and HRCI CEU credits. Additional information will be provided as available.
4+ attendees from the same organization - 10% discount*
*All registrations must take place at the same time on the same invoice. Please register your group and send Christine your paid invoice to receive a refund to your credit card.
National SHRM Membership - Save $$$$
Current SHRM members save on registration by using the SHRM Member vs Non-SHRM Member rates above! If you would like to save money on your conference registration, become a National SHRM member NOW, so you will qualify for the SHRM Member rate.
Group rate accommodation information is available here.
SHRM Foundation Donation
Multiple options are available to make a donation to the SHRM Foundation. Click here for additional information.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations, Refunds and Virtual/In-Person Experience change requests must be received by September 15, 2023. Requests made after September 15, 2023 will be handled as followed:
The Minnesota State SHRM Council (MNSHRM) reserves the right to use any photograph or video taken at any event sponsored by Minnesota State SHRM Council (MNSHRM), without the expressed written permission of those in the photograph or video.
- No pricing refunds will be processed after September 15, 2023.
- Registrants who originally registered for the In-Person Experience will be transitioned to the Virtual Experience if the registrant is no longer able to attend in person.
- Registrants who originally registered Virtual Experience registrants will be rolled over to the virtual experience for the 2024 State Conference.
- There are no refunds or rollover options for registrants who do not cancel.
Printed Materials and Conference Bags
MNSHRM is committed to keeping our conference as green as possible and will not be providing conference bags. We will also be limiting use of excessive paper by offering electronic conference materials such as the conference schedule, speaker information, accommodation and travel information and other resources on our conference app, Whova. Please consider accessing information electronically before printing. We appreciate your efforts towards keeping the conference green as well!